Skincare is vey high on my priority list. I make sure that I take care of my skin daily.
I have prepared a suggested weekly and daily skincare schedule that is simple to follow.
Different skin types have different needs, but the schedule and sequence can be the same for all you will just use different products.
All product listed in my post are selected by Aesthetician to fit my skin needs. If you unsure of what your skin requires I would suggest to be evaby knowledgeable Aesthetician (For locals, I would suggest seeing Margaret (MA Natural Beauty Spa and skincare clinic).
Daily Skincare Routine:
- Make-up Remover
- Exfoliate (when needed, every 2-3 days, see weekly skincare routine)
Weekly Skincare Routine (in addition to your daily routine):
- Day 1 – Exfoliation
- Day 2 – Mask (brightening, clarifying, vitamin C mask etc.)
- Day 3 – Exfoliation
- Day 4 – Mask (brightening, clarifying, vitamin C mask etc.)
- Day 5 – Exfoliation
- Day 6 – Mask (brightening, clarifying, vitamin C mask etc.)
- Day 7 – Steam bath and rest day
Written by: Paula Derda
Pictures: Fabian Derda