Lip Care during colder months
We take care of our body and face, but we often forget to care of our lips.
Follow these few simple steps for beautiful hydrated lips.
- Scrub will be your best friend. Homemade scrub ingredience are honey and brown sugar and bit of coconut oil. Massage the mixture into your lips in circular motion using only gentle pressure.
- Wash scrub of with warm water and cloth or spunge
- Apply moisturizing cream, balm or oil. Let your lips to absorb reminder of the product.
- G.M. Collin products are not only highly recommended but also have long lasting effects. The lip balm is a 3-in-1 solution for dry, chapped lips. Formulated with Shea butter and Maracuja oil. the balm contains Moringa butter to regenerate the skin. this product also have an exfoliating tip, which gently eliminates dry skin. This lip balm is also dye, paraben and fragrance free. (picture below from G.M. Collin website).
- Yonka – This smooth and silky cream will take care of your lips in need. This product serves as a eye and lip serum. The cooling effect of applicator combined with power of the serum provides great results for tired eyes. Lips will appear smooth and plumped. Essential ingredients: persian silk tree, St Paul’s-wort, hyaluronic acid with high and low molecular weight, konjac, complex of white lupin and alfalfa, red algae, garden nasturtium, organic thistle, avocado and grape seed oils, mango butter, bisabolol, co-enzyme Q10, essential oils of bergamot, lemon, mandarin, rose, tonka bean and guaiac wood, vit. A, E (description and picture property of Yonka)
- Arbonne lip smoother with coconut fruit extract laced with vanilla flavour provides gentle exfoliation. Follow with moisturizing lip salve formulated with shea butter, coconut oil and a vanilla flavour for a kissable pout. (description and picture property of Arbonne)
All products listed above are available thru authorized professional spa MA Natural Beauty
Prepared & Edited by Paula Derda
Photos: Respected websites are described above and iPhone 11 Pro pictures.