Valentine’s Day is just few shorts weeks away and either you are a fan of VDay or not, showing someone a little extra love is not a bad thing.
So here are few ideas for fun evening with your fave person:
1. Cook dinner together – I personally love this idea, preparing meal together, chatting and having a little wine. Time slows down at bit and we enjoy a quite evening.
2. Movie night – it’s doesn’t have to be romantic comedy. It could be any movie you want to see, it’s about spending time together, enjoying each other’s company and feeling loved.
3. Taking cooking class together – this is actually something I was considering for me and my Mr. I think taking a class together is super romantic and fun.
4. Role play – this might be a bit out there and adventures, but oh so sensual. Perfect for taking the VDay to another level.
5. Game night at home – taking easy but not lazy. Order food in, pop a bottle of fancy bubbles and enjoy a cozy night playing board games and cards.
6. Dinner with friends – in my opinion VDay is not only for you and your boyfriend, husband, wife etc. It’s also a day that is fun to tell your besties you love them and appreciate them. Having dinner with friends just because is wonderful as well.
I hope you get some ideas and you will enjoy fun evening.
Till next time, xo
Photos: Fabian Derda