End of the Month post will be a new addition to the blog. At the end of each month I will share with you my favourite things and products I used. I hope you will enjoy this post. Now let’s dive into my September favourites.
- Skin care – One of my best friends is an Aesthetician and she regularly educates me about new products and how to get that glowing, healthy looking skin. Skin Ceuticals CE Ferulic is a daytime vitamin C serum that delivers advanced environmental protection. It also improves the appearance of lines and wrinkles, loss of firmness, and brightens skin’s complexion. For more details about this product, contact MA Natural Beauty Skin Clinic
- Eye Envy is another product that I swear by and love the results after using it for 7 weeks. Eye Envy is a lash conditioner that helps improve length, fullness, thickness to your own natural lashes. For more details about this product, contact MA Natural Beauty Skin Clinic
- Cosmetic add ons, I fell in love with Marc Jacobs lip gloss in Sugar Sugar colour. It is my current fave. The colour is super natural with just a hit of shine. Tom Ford Black Orchid love that heavier perfume for Fall and Winter months, so sophisticated. Becca liquid highlighter is perfect to enhance our natural glow.
- Booties – New booties recently added are the classic black booties in leather, Zara sock booties and designer dupes ($40).
- Sweater – my current favourites are wool oversized sweaters in pastels and neutral colours. I have custom made pieces as well as few of fast fashion find. All sweater pictured below (from top to bottom), Sweater #1 H&M, Sweater #2 Aritzia, Sweater #3 Aritzia, Sweater #4 Aritzia; Sweater #5 Loop & Stitch, Sweater #6 Loop & Stitch
- Green/Khaki coats and jackets – I personally think that colour Khaki is that perfect amount of edge added to any of my basic outfits. I often reach for any of those jackets. Have visited 5th Avenue Fashion with Passion Boutique, they have a great selection of jackets.
That is all my friends for September favourites edition. I hope you have enjoyed today’s post.
Thank you for following
Some of the products descriptions as per retailer’s webpage.