At the end of every season I clean my closet and make a list of my Fall add-ons. I have noticed that this year I am excited about neutral colour and bright red colour. I love how those two balance and complement each other.
Below are my wishlist details
- Chunky Neutral sweater – I just ordered a wool sweater from Loop & Stitch. I have selected wool that is a mix of cold pastel colours (violet, blue, grey, pink). This will be the only sweater I plan to add to my wardrobe this Fall season. I have dry cleaned my previously purchased sweaters and all of them are still in great condition. If you are looking for a chunky sweater I found give this and this a try.
- Bright Blazer – Love the red on red and red on pink trend right now. So vibrant and electric. I have ordered my red blazer from Lunia Bonder, but I am also loving this, this and this. I am so excited to throw on this fire red blazer on all black outfit, or nude dress, or white lace dress. So many possibilities when you are playing with classic colours.
- Lipstick in nude or rose – I am obsessed with the way Tom Ford lipsticks look on and stay on. I am not someone who owns a lot of lipsticks but when I do invest in lipstick it has to be absolute dream and this one from Tom Ford is just that. Available here.
- Classic Coat in Carmell/nude/light brown – This is one of the wardrobe staples I am missing from my closet. I have been looking for a perfect colour and fit and this year I am determent to find “the one”. I have been talking to one of favourite designers Lunia Bonder to design for me the coat that will have it all (shape, colour and style I want). I cannot wait to see what has come out from our brainstorming. See similar styles here, here and here.
- Brown Boots – I am obsessed with finding a perfect pair of brown boots. Ever since I saw this Netflix series “Gypsy” Starring Naomi Watts (picture below), I want brown boots. I actually want all of her outfits in that series, sooo good. The only pair that I currently like are those (the price is keeping me away, but those are sooo good).
- Fragrance – Since last winter I am in love with “heavy” perfume and Tom Ford once more is my fave. I current own Black Orchid perfume but I am tempted to try this one as well.
Thank you for reading,
Images: Polyvore created by me and Google image.