Yesterday, I turned 36. I celebrated over the weekend with family and friends. I am thankful for all the wonderful people in my life. In celebration of my birthday I am going to list 12 things I am thankful for.
- My husband. He is by far the best guy I have ever known.
- My son, Noah. He has showed me what unconditional love is. You are someone I never thought I wanted but end up loving you more then you will ever know.
- My parents, for believing in me when I don’t believe in myself anymore
- My brother, for calling me daily to see if I need anything.
- My family, group of crazy people that supports each other
- My life, for all the paths I took and for the new path awaiting
- My girlfriends, for listening, supporting and sharing our shopping addictions
- My friends, the old and new. Thank you for having my back, always
- My work, for letting me grow and evolve as a business person
- My blog, for letting me express myself and my style.
- My readers, for following, and showing me love and support every day.
- My boss, for being so wonderful and trusting that I can one day take on the world.
Dress – Lunia Bonder, custom made // Heels – Louboutins // Bag – Dior
Photos: Christie Ressel