At this point I am extremely impatient to wait for spring (warm weather) and even thought winter in Canada wasn’t so bad this year; it would be nice to drop all the coats and boots.
Ahead of every season I make a list of items I like, want, need or dream about. This year my spring list is not extensive. Those brands shown are for aesthetic purposes and not preferred for me to buy.
69 CAD – tommy.com
105 CAD – gap.com
520 CAD – saksfifthavenue.com
180 CAD – anntaylor.com
3,835 CAD – net-a-porter.com
585 CAD – gucci.com
My wish list includes:
- Distress black denim – I am having the hardest time to find a pair that is both comfortable and not too pricey. I am actually going to give a try to those from Gap.
- Nude Sandals – I already own a pair of nude sandals from Ann Taylor with kitten heel, but I want something with a bit higher heel and those from Stuart Weitzman are exactly perfect.
- Black sandals – Last pair I had I wore it to death. I love Ann Taylor shoes. They are always very fashion forward, sleek and very comfortable.
- Nude, cream, light pink shoulder or cross body bag – I love a good leather bag and I like to carry light colour bags in Spring/Sumer season. I want a neutral colour bag to easily adopt any outfit this upcoming season.
- 90’S T-shirt – I cannot tell you how many of those have I had in the 90’s. I will be adding one or two of those to make my spring outfits a little more fun (and nostalgic).
- Wallet – I need a new wallet. For some reason I am the person that is damaging wallets very quickly and I am always on the hunt for a wallet that can stand the test of time.
- White sneakers – This item would be at the bottom of my wish list. If I find a great pair on sale I might consider.
I would love to hear what your spring add-ons wish list is?
Images created by me using Polyvore App. Prices are automatically generated by Polyvore webpage.
Photo by: Katarzyna Madej