I feel like it’s time that we got to know each other a little more. I wanted to start with 10 things you didn’t now about me.
- I am a workaholic. I quite frankly work for pleasure and I am not afraid of any work.
- I love to drink unsweetened coffee. My least favourite drinks are tea and juices.
- My birth name is Paulina, but I prefer to be called Paula.
- I have been married for 15 years and I have married my husband after 3 short months (we were engaged a month after we met).
- I was paralyzed on my face a week before I delivered my son (hence why I rarely smile on pictures). I would say that 80% of my face is back to normal but as per doctor’s diagnosis it will never get better.
- My favourite quote is “When women support each other, incredible things can happen”.
- I cannot stay mad at people, and sometimes I come across as a pushover.
- I do not care what people say about me. It never bothered me. If people talk behind my back it’s only their problem not mine.
- I love sweets. Any kind!!! I could actually give up dinner for a cake, muffin or chocolate.
- I used to have a different blog together with my friend, but God had other plans for her and she has been gone for 10 months now. I thought I cannot do it without her, part of me was broken. Sometime passed and I started fresh and it got me here to my new webpage. I still do it with her in mind and I am following the dream we both had.
There you go guys, this is me in a nutshell. I would love to get to know you too, comment below and let me know what makes you You.
Thank you for reading,
Photos by: Kasia Madej